Social Media Assistant
The ICE Worldwide team lives by the motto “Innovate. Create. Elevate.” Everything we do is designed to provide our clients with the right marketing program for their business. We have team members around the globe that work tirelessly to deliver great client outcomes. Our Portsmouth, NH office is home to our project managers, social media gurus, and public relations experts. These professionals make sure we hit all our deliverables, every time.
We are hiring a results-driven Social Media Assistant to help plan and execute a social media campaigns for B2B clients within the technology industry, tasks include developing social media content, and program all social media and distribution channels in an effort to build client brand awareness and loyalty, increase traffic flow to linked pages, and ultimately result in sales conversions.
The Social Media Assistant must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a variety of dynamic personalities.
Based in the Portsmouth, NH office, this person will:
- Assist with setup Social Media Profiles and Social Media distribution for clients as well as internally
- Distributing blog content over clients’ Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Assisting with monthly Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Ads
- Using Social Analytics to determine the effectiveness of social media campaigns and blog content, creating reports for clients
- Assist with all content marketing including:
- Blog Content
- Video Content
- Email Marketing
- Assisting with client intake calls
- Assisting with client requests as needed
- Own and update brand’s social media dashboard and report success and lessons learned
- Actively “listen” to the social media community and regularly report findings
- Manage other client projects with creative team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- In-depth knowledge of social media for business use and technical familiarity with popular social media platforms and tools and their respective participants (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of (and the ability to articulate) the impact of social media on B2B marketing objectives
- Understanding of web tools including tools with the ability to pick them up quickly
- Solid knowledge of search engine optimization principles and best practices
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills; working knowledge of writing for SEO
- Experience working with advertisers on social campaigns a plus
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools
- Ability to develop compelling messages and content from factual stories
- Experience working within a digital ad agency or marketing communications team
- Experience working across teams and managing projects
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide and educate others when necessary on social media tactics and strategies
- Ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Editorial and/or a marketing/PR background a plus
- Ability to occasionally work nights and weekends for time sensitive projects
What are we looking for in an ideal candidate?
You probably read the website, so you already know we want innovative, creative, and driven people. We also want to work with someone that is passionate about social media and marketing. Show us you want to be part of the team!
chedule: Full-time – Entry-level to 2 years experience
Please send a cover letter, social media engagement samples and resume for our immediate consideration.
Apply today: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/69291dba